Home




!CLICK!



FOR



!DISCOUNT!



FOR



YOU



NOW


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

If I Were...: (Book 2)


If I Were...: (Book 2)


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, If I Were...: (Book 2),Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,If I Were...: (Book 2),BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,If I Were...: (Book 2) If I Were...: (Book 2)






If I Were...: (Book 2) Overview


In her 2nd book, If I Were…. Bonnie Joanne Vest writes on the many facets of life that she wants to share with her readers.

  • Her imagination brings intrigue and amusement to colors, clothing and holidays.
  • If I were… a Color. what would I be on…if I were red, blue or green; would it be a couch, a rug a rainbow, a hat?
  • What would it be like to be clothing? A blouse, a glove, a pair of pants. Or a holiday—St. Patrick’s Day, Easter or Christmas.

  • Without the humor, without the fun, without the imagination, life would need a lift. Because we can use our minds to fulfill different needs, we are able to explore so many possibilities and countless opportunities available to us.